Syrian muslim man receives prayer after word of knowledge

As we are leaving the Turkish restaurant, a number of the servers were all standing together including the Turkish woman who had been healed.  They had obviously been talking about what had transpired and then I said something in Arabic and one of the servers from Syria began to speak to me in Arabic.  As we spoke, I got another clear word of knowledge for a something going on in his chest.  He said it was true and let me pray for him.  I prayed in Arabic and used the Lord’s prayer to release God’s Kingdom “on earth as it is in heaven”.  He was touched.  The problem in his chest would come and go and wasn’t a problem at that particular time but I will follow up with them.

What I loved about the evening was that when Jesus speaks (through words of knowledge) and then heals muslims, it became the “talk of the night” and that was thrilling.  How God spoke to a couple of Christian customers, how He came and took away one muslim’s pain and I can’t imagine what else was considered.

Comments