Miracles on the Pier - Part 4

At the end of the evening, we were talking and I noticed a girls skateboarding down the big hill we were towards the bottom of. It was a bit unusual to see this and as I was somehow drawn to the unusual sight, I got a distinct word of knowledge for a throat problem. She stopped at the bottom of the hill to talk with a couple of her friends and so I grabbed my daughter and ran over there to see what the Lord wanted to do. At first, I inquired thinking that it might be a demonic attack issue wherein she gets chocked, but in fact she had an actual issue with her throat, and the Lord healed her after a quick prayer. She was actually quite shocked. My daughter even said she felt she saw the swelling in her throat go down before/after prayer. A couple of the teenage girls from our Church followed up with these girls for a long time, sharing with them how they can "do what Jesus did" just like we had. It was an incredible divine appointment!

Comments