muslim's foot healed over the phone (Part 1)

An Arab muslim man was given my number who needed prayer.  He had a foot condition that had been painful for many years.  I asked if it was possible to meet with him but he worked so much (18 hour days, 7 days a week) that he wanted me to simply pray over the phone.  I had him put his hand on the foot and prayed for him in Arabic over the phone – I released healing and broke of the shock and trauma from the original accident that caused the injury.  After prayer, he told me it was tingling and felt better.  I told him to call me back after the tingling stopped and it would be healed.  Sure enough he calls me back and the pain has left the foot, BUT another pain appeared suddenly elsewhere (I believe it was his leg).  I told him that if in fact a pain has "transferred" to another place inexplicably that we needed to meet in person for it demonic and needed another kind of prayer than simply healing prayer.  We are now working out a way for me to go to his place of employment to lead him through some deliverance prayer to set him free from whatever spirit is afflicting him.

I'll post what happens in Part 2 after we meet.

Comments