Divine appointment with agnostic Scientist

over the past couple of months, I have immersed myself in the most recent developments in Cosmology and Astrophysics as it relates to creation and the existence of God (don't ask why, but this is what I have been doing).  so should it surprise me that I run into a Cosmologist/Research Scientist and begin talking to him about a "testable creation model" that is being worked on by one of the world's leading (and most brilliant) Apologists, Dr. Hugh Ross of Reasons to Believe, and his research team.  To my astonishment, this man had some exposure to Christian arguments for the existence of God and the theistic implications of Big Bang Cosmology (sorry if this is getting technical).  This guy was way smarter than I am and so it wasn't about trying to impress him with my limited, layman's understanding. Rather I offered to pray for him for some pain he had - he was willing to let me.  Don't know if anything really changed, BUT I asked him if he would honestly assess the model that Dr. Ross and his team are developing and he AGREED!  I'll bet this guy becomes a Christ follower in a matter of days once he begins to interact with Astrophysicist Ross and the others.

What a divine appointment!  I considered the entire interaction miraculous!

Comments