cysts disappear, salvations - it's hard to keep track of all God is doing!

I just wish more of our team members would be blogging (believe me, I've encouraged them again and again). I just continue to hear about a healing here, a salvation there, etc. So much is happening as people are taking risks (translation: exercising faith).

Just the other day my wife (Desert Princess) and another lady went to minister to run-away maids (who were being abused by their employers and who are awaiting their embassies to arrange safe travel out of the country).

Desert Princess told me about how several of them (hindus) gave their lives to Jesus - the GREATEST miracle! Also, a number were filled powerfully with the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8 promise being fulfilled). In addition, many of them were healed including one woman where a number of cysts on her breast disappeared and all the pain left.

What a great problem to have - not being able to keep track of all God is doing!!!

Comments

  1. I've been following your blog for a few years - it's been such an encouragement to me. Tell your fellow laborers in Christ that the testimony of this blog is faith rising up in people all over the world.

    Praise God for all that he does through your church.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment