when Church becomes a healing service

Why is it so strange for so many Christians when we offer to pray for healing. Even though we are in a Church that embraces the miraculous, many who attend think it unusual.

This morning after calling out many different words of knowledge, about a dozen people stood for prayer by those around them. I was able to speak with several of those who were healed after the service - a left shoulder was healed after a 10 year chronic problem. A right ear was significantly better (which was called out) and also the woman's entire right side was healed.

Looking forward to hearing from some of the others who I didn't get to catch up with.


Comments

  1. I was looking for a faith building sign from God seeking His assurance and He led me to your blog.

    Please pray for my church , we are facing some problems.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment