what God reveals, He heals and then His fear comes

during worship this morning, I noticed a Lebanese friend of ours and the Lord gave me a word of knowledge about a problem in her right hip. I asked her if she had pain there - she did. Desert Princess went to pray for and the Lord touched her - she said, "I'm all good now"! While she was praying, another word of knowledge came for a back problem in her upper back. she had that problem as well.

just sitting there considering what the Lord had just done - the precise revelation that He gave and then the manifestation of His power to heal - the Fear of the Lord began to hit me and I got tears in my eyes. It never gets old to realize that some something completely supernatural has just occurred - something that we could in no way have known and no way have healed.

God gets ALL the glory!

Comments