teaming up with Desert Princess in Kingdom revelation

this morning during a service, the Lord began to give words of knowledge - several people responded and came for prayer. one of the words was for a woman who had a problem on her left side. a woman came for prayer with some kind of lump in that spot. as my daughter and Desert Princess prayed the tumor began to shrink. we'll see what happens.

probably the most remarkable revelation that the Lord gave was that Desert Princess saw a picture of woman who had a black snake choking her. she asked if I could give the word publicly but just then a woman's name popped into my head. I asked her if she knew anybody with that name (not very common) and she said that it was the name of the woman sitting behind us. She asked me if I had remembered this particular woman's name - I did not (I'm not good with names). Sure enough, she checks it out and she has had a problem with being choked. Another person had seen the exact same picture for her during deliverance prayer a couple of weeks ago.

it was a powerful teaming up together in Kingdom revelation and ministry. I was particularly encouraged because it was only the 5th or 6th time I have been given someone's exact name by the Lord.

Comments