Treasures felt the Love of the Father...

Yest was another day of "Treasure Hunting" was an Amazing & crazy staff...we found all of our clues...new people are joining our group & they're so on fire for the Lord...It was an amazing experience for them...we went to a mall & just before I could enter it I saw a man standing out of his restaurant & the Holy Spirit just lead me to him I asked him if he has a neck pain I got it earlier & I felt it again so he said no he don't have it but he asked why??? I explain to him how God let us feels people's pain & when he does it he heals & he was Coptic Christian...as I was talking to him I got word of knowledge for emotional pain so he said yes & he let me pray so prayed for him without laying hands & I asked him how he feel he said he was like in a trance & he felt shivering " the Lord was giving us prophetic word that when we pray for people in this days he will heal on the spot front of our eyes" & the Lord give me some strong prophetic word for this guy & he said that he was a deacon in the Coptic church with Pope Shenoda & right now is not going to church & not reading the bible I give the verses which the Lord had led to it & how God wants to use him...It was Crazy...as we enter the mall we start looking to our clues on of the clue was a woman dressed with yellow T-shirt, black trouser & black veil...another clue was Swatch & a Filipina woman giving her life to Jesus...so as I walk in the mall right in the middle of the mall there was a girl who has the same descriptions yellow T-shirt, black trouser & black veil...it was crazy & I asked the girls to go to her & they minister to her & she felt the love of the Father...In the Swatch shop there was a Filipina lady & the girls went to her & asked her if she has emotional pain so they prayed for her & she re-commit her life to Christ again...as iam walking in the mall I saw one of my friends who's working in the shop I did asked him if he has back pain he said was has it long ago but now no as I was talking to him I got another word of knowledge for emotional pain & he allowed me to pray he was Muslim & I prayed without laying hands & he felt the power of God...It was crazy...the new treasure hunter girl she got a clue of light blue & orange colors & she was not sure about it & we went to a shop who was of the same colors...I got word of knowledge for left arm & left shoulder & I enter a shop it was about to close & I asked the guy if he has it he said he has left wrist pain & allergy in both his palms & he was a Muslim so I prayed for him without laying hands & he felt shivering & cold in his both palms & I got another word of knowledge for emotional pain "God was appointed specific emotional pain" so I catch his hand & prayed for him 2nd so he felt the same & I prayed for 3rd time also without laying hands & he felt the same...Crazy staff...Thank u Lord for all what u've done...

Comments