A child of God at an accident site

i was on my way home from work the time was 12.30 pm and I noticed a collusion of 3 cars on a super highway. i sense the Holy Spirit tell me to stop my car and go over to the site. I went to the first car and asked the driver if any one was injured he pointed me to the 3rd car and mumbled something… as I went over to the car I noticed the driver slumped on the front seat he was motionless. there were a few people and they tried to find his pulse but no police was in sight … I sensed the Holy Sprit tell me to lay my hands upon the driver and I did, prayed and began to command his spirit back….as soon as I did that I began to see his body began to shake and his stomach started to move some one pushed me aside and asked me to leave in a rough tone I sensed that I had to leave as I did what I was to do…..while leaving I keep hoping that the driver would sit up….he dint…..i some how felt empty I have heard of people who have risen people from the dead when they prayed…I do have a way to go and i intend to get there

Comments

  1. The way you go after it, it's just a matter of time. And just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment