A Hindu man got healed...

Last Wednesday in the morning when I was in the office I saw one of my colleagues he’s Hindu putting cotton in his ears he said to me that water come from his ears & gave bad smell so I asked to remove it & I prayed for him & he told me that he has pain in his right side & right leg so I prayed for so he got healed on the spot & the next day I saw him so I asked him what happened he said that his ears healed completely but he has pain in both legs so I prayed for him once more & after two days I saw him again so he said the pain gone…Jesus is Amazing…when we saw people in pain we don’t need to wait for word of knowledge…just go & pray for them…


الاربعاء الماضي في الصباح عندما كنت في المكتب رأيت احد زملائي هو هندوسي يضع قطن في أذنيه ، قال لي ان المياه تخر من أذنيه وتعطي رائحة سيئة للغاية وسألته لإزالتها وصليت له فقال لي ان لديه ألم في الجانب الأيمن وساقه اليمنى فصليت له فحصل على الشفاء على الفور و في اليوم التالي رأيته فسألته ماذا حدث قال إن أذنيه شفيت تماما ولكن لديه ألم في ساقيه فصليت له مرة أخرى وبعد يومين رأيته مرة أخرى فقال الألم ذهب تماما... يسوع هو رائع... عندما نرى الناس في ألم فنحن لسنا بحاجة لانتظار كلمة معرفة من الله. .. اذهبوا وصلوا لهم.

Comments