treasure hunt in Middle Eastern mall

a group of us decided to go on a bit of a "treasure hunt" to see what God would do at the mall. in a little more than an hour, the Lord gave us many words of knowledge and we a number of people healed - including a several muslims.

while walking in, two of us approached a Gulf Arab couple - he had a cane. he let us pray. I was a bit surprised when his wife then asks if we could help her. she had exhausted both medical and islamic means to deal with chronic pain she had in her neck. I explained that my wife could and they took her number.

we walked into a shop and I got a word of knowledge about neck pain in a particular area. the 2 muslim Lebanese men in the store didn't have the problem, but then a Gulf Arab muslim woman walked in who had that problem. one of the women on our team prayed for her (a couple of times) and she was healed. later the Lord gave me a woman's name in Arabic - which interestingly was a name that this woman had received as an sms message on her mobile at that very time. God definitely got her attention. before leaving, I got a word for a knee problem that one of the Lebanese guys had and we prayed for him. I left my number so that he could tell me how it was after a few days. I also wanted to leave my number so that the woman who was their friend could also contact us.

in another shop the Lord gave me a word for an Egyptian muslim man - I thought it was interesting that after his knee was healed, he took us to the shop next door where an Egyptian Christian worked. He testified what the Lord had done (and how He did it!). we got to pray for this man as well. it is always great when God has someone right in a person's life (in this case, the shop next door) to help them find Christ.

we did get a few words of knowledge that didn't seem to fit the people we approached but it was really encouraging to see the Gulf Arab muslim women who were willing to receive prayer by total strangers in the mall.

Comments

  1. AnonymousMay 25, 2010

    when u come over this summer , we'll have to treasure hunt at DoHO and Creek!!!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment