Muslim Guy in the middle east his leg growth in front of our eyes...

Last Tuesday we went treasure hunting in a Middle Eastern Muslim country we see many people got healed back pains, neck pain, side pain, shoulder pain & legs growing…
DJ got word of knowledge for back pain so it was for two persons I prayed for one person & he got healed, he got so touched by the power of the Holy Spirit & he told to pray for his shoulder I prayed 1st time the pain became less & his shoulder was little cracking & when I prayed 2nd time he got totally healed & I got word of knowledge for pain in both knees so he said yes so I asked him to set & I start praying for him & I asked how he feel he said that he can't express…this's when the Holy Spirit manifest himself while I'm praying for his knees one of our team she told me to ask him if his foot is shorter than the other so I measure his feet so it was the left leg shorter than the other by 1.5 cm & we prayed for him & within 5 minutes the leg growth to be equal with the other leg…wooohooo Jesus
I start sharing with him that Jesus healed him & he told me he has problem with his breath & he went for many doctors & have many x-ray but nothing is there…the doctors can't see anything but we have one person his name is Jesus he's the DOCTOR of doctors so I prayed for him & I asked what does he feel & he said can't express what happened to him…wooohooo Jesus…….Badshah was praying for an Arab Muslim guy for he injured his foot & was in pain he prayed for him & 90 % the pain left & the Arab guy he don't tell him that there's little pain left so I asked he said there's little I prayed for him so the pain left completely so I start to share the gospel for him that Jesus healed him…he told me that Jesus himself h was healing people so I told him that Jesus command us to heal people in his name so he said we also praying in Mohammed's name for healing I told him mohammed never said to heal in his name he said yeah true…we preach the Gospel in the power of the Holy Spirit this's the reality of being a Christian…

ويوم الثلاثاء الماضي ذهبنا بحثا عن أناس كنوز عند الله في بلد مسلم في الشرق الأوسط لقد رأينا الكثير من الناس حصلوا على الشفاء من آلام في الظهر ، آلام الرقبة وآلام الجانب ، وآلام الكتف والساقين متزايد... حصل دي جي على كلمة من المعرفة عن آلام في الظهر ، و كان هناك شخصين صليت لشخص واحد وحصلت على الشفاء وانه شعر بلمسة من خلال قوة الروح القدس وقال لي للصلاة من اجل كتفه صليت أول مرة فأصبح الألم أقل قليلا وعندما صليت 2 مرة حصل على الشفاء تماما وحصلت على كلمة للمعرفة من أجل ألم في ركبتيه فقال نعم حتى سألته ليجلس وبدأت في الدعاء له وسألت كيف يشعر وقال انه لا يستطيع التعبير عن هذا... هكذا عندما يظهر عمل الروح القدس بنفسه بينما أنا أصلي لركبتيه واحدة من فريق العمل لدينا قالت لي أن أسأله إذا قدمه أقصر من الأخرى لذلك أنا قست قدميه ، لذا كانت ساقه اليسرى أقصر من الأخرى بنسبة 1.5سم وصلينا عليه وخلال 5 دقائق نمت الساق لتكون على قدم المساواة مع الساق الأخرى... يا يسوع
فبدأت أبشره بأن يسوع هو الذي شفاه وقال لي لديه مشكلة مع النفس عنده وقد ذهب لكثير من الاطباء وصور الكثير من الأشعة السينية ولكن لا شيء هناك... والاطباء لا يمكن رؤية أي شيء ولكن لدينا شخص واحد اسمه يسوع وهو طبيب الأطباء حتى صليت له وسألت ماذا يشعر وقال لا يستطيع التعبير عن ما يشعر به يا يسوع. بادشاه كان يصلي من أجل رجل عربي مسلم لانه اصيب في قدمه و كان في ألم فصلي له و90 ٪ من الألم اختفى والرجل العربي لم يقول له ان هناك ألم لم يتبق منه سوى القليل لذلك سألته قال هناك القليل صليت له واختفى الألم تماما وبدأت أبشره بالإنجيل بأن يسوع قد شفاه... قال لي ان يسوع نفسه كان يشفي الناس لذلك قلت له أن يسوع أوصانا أن نشفي الناس في اسمه فقال لي أته كذلك الصلاة في اسم محمد للشفاء قلت له محمد أبدا لم يوصي أحدا أن يصلي باسمه فقال نعم صحيح... نحن تبشير الانجيل في قوة الروح القدس هذا هو الواقع من كوني مسيحي...

Comments