Accepting Jesus in a bus trip...That's Awesome...

When I was in Lebanon the last day I traveled to Syria by bus when I was in the bus trip I met a Syrian Muslim guy he was a Kurd & he was little afar from me I recognize that his left eye was totally appointed by the sharp deviation so I asked what happened to his eye so he told me that was since he was born so I offered him a prayer so he agreed & I put my hand on his eye & I prayed for him after I finished I did asked him if he felt anything while I'm praying he said nothing happened so I keep quiet & after a while he decide to come & sit beside me I start talking to him & I offered him a prayer again & he agreed this time after I finished praying I asked him if he felt anything he told me he felt little heat in his eye that's increase my faith & his faith & he start to see the difference so I press in praying for him & he felt the heat more & more I prayed over 5 times every time he was feeling better & he told me he can see better & I shared for him some testimonies about healing to increase his faith specially about blind eyes been opened & he was so interested & I share the gospel for him & talk to him more about Jesus & I advised him to read the gospel, so after I let him to feel the presence of God & how God had touched him I asked him if he could accept Jesus as Lord & savior so he agreed I led him into salvation prayer & while I'm praying for him & he confess Jesus to be his Lord & savior he start feeling the heat all over his body it was amazing & after I prayed for him God gives me some prophecies so I start prophesying for him…God is awesome that more than two hours I was minister to this guy…Thank you Jesus…
عندما كنت في لبنان في اليوم الأخير سافرت الى سوريا في حافلة عندما كنت في رحلة الحافلة التقيت برجل مسلم سوري كردي وكان بعيد قليلا مني ورأيت أن عينه اليسرى بها انحراف حاد وسألته ما الذي حدث لعينه قال لي انها كانت هكذا منذ ولادته وعرضت عليه الصلاة فوافق وضعت يدي على عينه وصليت من أجله بعد أن انتهيت سألته ما اذا كان شعر بأي شيء بينما كنت أصلي قال لم يحدث شيئ فصمت وبعد قليل قرر أن يأتي ويجلس بجانبي وبدأت الحديث معه وعرضت عليه الصلاة مرة أخرى فوافق هذه المرة بعد ان انتهيت من الصلاة سألته إذا شعر بأي شيء قال لي انه شعر بحرارة قليلا في عينه مما زاد من إيماني وإيمانه وبدأ يشعر بالفرق لذلك قررت أن أستمربالدعاء له وأصبح يشعر بالحرارة أكثر فأكثر صليت أكثر من 5 مرات وفي كل مرة كان يشعر بشكل أفضل وقال لي انه يمكن أن يرى أفضل فبدأت أشارك معه عن بعض اختبارات الشفاء لزيادة إيمانه خاصة عن عيون عمياء فتحت وكان مهتما جدا وبدأت أخبره عن الانجيل والمزيد عن يسوع ونصحته يقرأ الإنجيل ، وذلك بعد أن اختبرحضورالله وكيف أن الله قد لمسه سألته ما اذا كان يمكن أن يقبل يسوع ربا ومخلصا فوافق فقدته في صلاة الخلاص وبينما هو يعترف بيسوع ربا ومخلصا له بدأ يشعر بالحرارة في جميع أنحاء جسده وكان من المدهش بعد أن صليت أن الله أعطاني بعض النبوءات حتى بدأت التنبؤ له... الله هو رائع فأكثر من ساعتين كنت أبشر لهذا الرجل... شكرا لك يا يسوع...

Comments