Miracles in the trip of Lebanon

The other day when we was in Lebanon we went to tyre to the college & we minister to the young girls & boys many girls got healed in that college & they felt the presence of God so over there I saw an old man in fifties he was Muslim God gives me word of knowledge for him right shoulder with his right leg I guess but I don't get encourage to tell him 2 hours later as we're living the place I saw the old man again so I told him if he has pain in that places so he said yes so I asked him if I can pray for his pain so he agree, I asked two of the team to pray with me so we prayed twice or three times the pain left completely while we're praying for this guy another guy was seeing what happened so he ask me to pray for the pain in his neck so I prayed first time nothing happened & he don't feel anything so I ask one of the team to join me & nothing happened two so I continue praying for him until the fourth time so felt the pain going less so I continue praying more & more until the sixth or seventh time until the pain completely gone & he asked how this happened & what's prayer I pray I told him that Jesus touched him & healed him & he was a Muslim too…
في ذلك اليوم عندما كنا في لبنان ذهبنا الى صور إلى الكليّة وهناك بدئنا خدمتنا للبنات والشباب العديد من البنات نالواالشفاء في تلك الكليّة وهم أحسّوا بحضور الله وهناك رأيت رجل عجوز في الخمسينات كان مسلم الله أعطاني الهام أن كتفه اليمين وساقه اليمين فيهما ألم لكنّني لم أتشجّع لإخباره بعد ساعتين تقريبا بينما نحن نغادر المكان رأيت الرجل العجوز مرة ثانية لذا أخبرته إذا عنده ألم في تلك الأماكن فقال نعم لذا سألته ان كان بامكاني أن أصلي له ( أي أدعي له أوأقرأ عليه) فوافق فسألت إثنان من الفريق للصلاة معي من أجله لذا صلّينا مرّتين أو ثلاث مرات حتى تركه الألم بالكامل ونهائيا بينما نحن نصلّي من أجل هذا الرجل رجل آخر كان يرى ما يحدث لذا طلب مني الصلاة من أجل الألم في رقبته لذا صلّيت المرّة أولى لم يحدث شيء وهو لم يحسّ بأيّ شئ لذا طلبت من أحد الفريق الصلاة معي ولم يحدث شيء لذا أستمريتّ بالصلاة من أجله حتىّ المرّة الرابعة بدأ يشعر أن الألم بدأ يزول قليلا لذا أستمريتّ بالصلاة أكثر فأكثر حتى المرة السادسة أوالسابعة حتى زال الألم نهائيا وهو سأل كيف حدث هذا وما هي هذه الصلاة التي جعلته يشفى قلت له أنني أصلّي باسم يسوع ( عيسى ) وأخبرته بأنّ السيد المسيح لمسّه وشفاه بالكامل وكان مسلم أيضا …

Comments

  1. my brother you are a revivalist....i wait your testonomies with antipication....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,,, Halleluja... I pray that the Lord will use you more and more in healing people... may God bless you and keep you under his eternal protection...

    Jesus is alive...

    ReplyDelete
  3. praisin God for his faithfulness!Came across your blog while looking for testimonies of Gods healing power. I am 10 wks pregnant & was just taken off of bedrest for spotting-praising god for our baby & then started bledding tonight.Holding on to & confessing Gods word over my womb & baby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment