a night out all Filled up with God's love and Spilling it all over


 

The evening started with me Praise, my husband, with my beloved lyd, ele, jhon and lina going  renowned mall in the middle-eastern country we live in to spill God's love….

 word's of knowledge were just flowing for back ache, knee ache, hand ache stomach ache, chest ache well I couldn't keep up….on entering I encounter a lady I ask her if she had any pain…she said no…. moving on we meet a Muslim Indian couple with her daughter in law and grand daughter and at the leading of the Holy Spirit I go up to her and ask her if she had a problem with her back …I ask her whether I can prayer for her and she said ….yes… the back pain left and the knee got healed… after prayer…now after a few minutes she feels slight pain recurring in the back but now she actually  feels it  move to the other side …we prayed again  and she got completely healed than she asked me if I could pray for her husband who had an open heart surgery and who was in pain and couldn't sleep at night now its 4  yrs past the operation so I ask my husband and ele to  prayer…. now  shaikh (that's the muslims name) feels the heat of God and gets healed of all pain…we explain that God's love for them is the reason for the healing it is a joy that we can call on to the Lord in the name of Jesus and see Him manifest His love

we then we went to shop that sold beauty products where we found a sales lady with the back problem who refused to be prayed over for so we just blessed her with the love of God and moved on.

 Later we found another guys with leg problem he even showed us the place where it hurt him but again refused to be prayed for so the Night actually started slow with people refusing to be prayed for when they came to know we were Christians.

 We then were led to a fast food counter by the Holy Sprit to a muslim named fatma who 4 months ago met with a accident and the right knee was still not healed and was in tremendous pain. We (lyd and lina) together prayed & she started feeling light in the right leg we prayed again she claimed total healing, Fatma goined us in giving glory to JESUS. Than the night actually took off as we started encountering more people than meet Rovelyn who had pain in leg prayed and the pain left than again we had Jenny who had back pain prayed 3 to 4 times with team and pain left her finally not totally but she felt better so glory to God & than again we meet rey who was with them looking at us so I asked if he needed pray & he was so willing & asked John to prayer and starting prophesying over him it was amazing.

Comments