God at work this morning

while at a worship service this morning, the Lord began to give me words of knowledge which I wrote down. I never know if I'm going to get the opportunity to call out the words in front of the Church or not. Today my wife and I went back in a side room to pray for people who needed prayer and one by one, people started coming up to me with the conditions that I had written down in my notebook. Left arm, neck, left shoulder and sinuses.

At the end of the prayer time, the left arm had been touched, the sinuses healed and the neck and left shoulder were better - the final condition seemed to be linked to some other issues so we know that as the person deals with the other issues the breakthrough will be complete!

can't wait to see what God is going to do tonight.

Comments