Filled Up With GODs Love And Spilling It All Over

Its been some time (18 days precise) since I have written the healings I have been blessed to have witnessed the Lord do… (its not because of anything but that I have not been good at documenting materials)…

We have seen people rich and poor, Christian and non Christian, believers and atheist acknowledge the presence of God thru healings in their bodies we have seen people who got healed and turn around and prayer for somebody else that very moment and the other person acknowledge feeling the Lord touch in their bodies…yet I have not taken the time to document any of it…. I tried keeping a track but ran out of fingers and toes over and over

Something interesting started yesterday and we got to be in it… D.J. (God bless You and Desert Princess) initiated the Fill and Spill (more like the spill and fill more we spill Gods love around the more He fill's us)

we got to go out in groups of 2 or 3 and witness God touch people thru healings.

There were a few who were out for the first time witnessing God healings in public places.

We encountered an indian man in the parking lot of a mall.. who had a defect in his eyes since birth… the defect largely reduced but he felt a warm glow all over his body (he felt so blessed that he called me on my phone today asking me if we could pray …yet again he felt the presence of God..

we next were led to a food supplement store where the sales person a muslim was quite taken back when we mentioned we sensed a word from God that he needed pray at the side of his right knee and that God would heal him if he let us pray … at first he said that he dint have any pain but when we looked to leave he said that he did have his right thigh muscle torn a week back my friend Ric prayed in Jesus name (he felt no pain) he said he would call us back and let us know how he was keeping…

we entered the next store and we were led to a man Reji with a chronic back pain my friend Ric prayed and breakthrough came another collogue Praveen saw what was happening and wanted prayers (his right toe hurt). I got the person who God was healing of the back pain to pray for his collogue and we saw a break thru yet again …. Praveen asks if we could guide him to church... we were more than happy

I am waiting for the others to share their testimonies…. i believe its going to be awesome…

Comments