my daughter and I see muslim man get radically healed

tonight I went to an amusement park with my daughter. while we were there, a Sri Lankan muslim man told us he had bad knees. I thought it was a minor injury. I prayed a little while for him. then I asked him what happened. he told me he was hit by a car! He wasn't only in pain, his movement was severely limited. I prayed again and he tried to do a deep knee bend. he couldn't get up without using his arms on the handrails he was standing between. he kept trying and simply couldn't get up without some major assistance from his arms. I told him we'd be back in about 15 minutes.

while we were gone, something began to rise up inside of me - this muslim man MUST see God's power. I also realized that the damage to his knees was far worse than the sports injuries that we usually pray for.

he let us pray again when we returned. I asked him to do the deep knee bend again. As he did them, I kept praying. Then all of a sudden, strength enters his leg and he can do the knee bends without using his arms. It was remarkable! We had seen him unable to get up and then we were standing and watching him do what just a minute before he could not do! I have to confess, I was stunned. God healed this man right before our eyes and we could see the evidence immediately.

At this point, I was able to clearly explain that it was Jesus who had healed him. I asked him if he knew who Jesus was. He seemed to know who he was. I am praying now that he will find a Sri Lankan Christian who can explain the Gospel to him in his own language.

Comments