AMBASSADORS OF HEAVEN INVITED TO KENYA INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION

Hephzibah and Beulah our siblings in the Lord were invited to the Kenya National Day Celebrations dinner in the muslim country we live in hosted by the Ambassador of Kenya the other night and asked us if we (Praise and me) would like to join them.


During the celebration Hephzibah, Beulah and Praise kept moving around asking the Lord to lead them into touching people lives in a supernatural ways… I kept looking around for an ideal spot where we could manifest Gods Kingdom on earth.


The Holy Sprit led me to a corner between the Juice and the water table and said "wait here". Hephzibah, Beulah and Praise came back a testimony of a healing. I started to get a feeling that we are in for a greeeeeaaaat night!


I started getting words of knowledge and kept asking people around me only to get negative replys…I yet asked the Lord what's happning... how come everybody is saying no…to which He replied "get ready".


I saw a waiter and asked him if there was a need for a prayer in his life he said that his right heel hurt badly for quite some time we prayed his pain stopped in his right heel his left heel started to pain we agreed to prayer for his left heel. God touched him he got healed we asked him if any of his colleagues had a need for prayers that we would be right here… I couldnt believe what I saw... he went to all his colleagues and started to point to us... soon we saw a line of waiters wanting prayers (well they would take turns from their work).


At the same time when we prayed for a Kenyan gentleman on getting healed he went to his friends and told them what happned…. from then on they came forth with infirmities and went fort healed....it was a free for all… the Holy Sprit was FLOWING we were have a heavenly feast of healings..... soon I dint know who or what I was praying for... but this I knew people just kept saying I am healed couple of guys started jumping around after prayers saying "no pain, no pain".


In the rush 2 guys demanded that I pray for them at the same time (one guy says me another says no its gona be me first) the Holy Sprit asked me to get one to pray for the other… one did other got healed… people had their eyes popping out by then at that time a lady who had been watching us for quite some time came over and asked me if I could spare a few moments in private she said that she wanted to do a confession and desperately wanted to find God…. Hephzibah and Praise led her in the sinners pray with a hug of love and she gave her life to God… I saw peace on her face.


In all this a gentle man came up to us and asked us who we were Hephzibah smiled and said that we are Ambassadors from the Kingdom of Heaven.


Beulah saw gold dust and oil oozing out of a couple of people hands.


It was truly a day of independence for many as they received their freedom in the Lord… couple of people asked where we worship and one did come over yesterday while some are expected next week...we are looking foward to our next invitation....but as DJ says we have no problem gate crashing any where to have a healing service.

Comments

  1. you guys are just wild revivalists! plain and simple.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment