mall miracle for Gulf Arab muslim woman

Last night as we were leaving the mall I saw a women limping into the mall. At first I pretended that I didn’t see her as I knew my husband would strongly encourage me to go for it. Sometimes I give into the fear and the inconvenience of it all so I appreciate my husband’s loving encouragement. When he said, “ you are not going to let her go are you?” I bolted back into the mall before I could talk myself out of it. I approached this muslim woman and asked her why she was limping. She told me that had just injured her knee as she was getting out of her car. I told her that God loves to heal and asked if I could pray for her. We looked for a place to sit but the benches were taken so we went into a funky furniture store and sat on one of their couches. I put my hand on her knee, prayed in Jesus name, she said she felt warmth in her knee and then she just got up and started to walked around. All the pain was gone. She asked if I only did knee’s, I told her that God heals everything. I also shared with her how God heals our heart too, she then opened up how she was very down about a recent split she had with a friend. She said she was just driving around and around the city because she was so sad about it and then her sister called her and told her to come to the mall to see a movie to get her mind off of her sadness. I prayed for the situation with her and talked to her about forgiveness. She took my number and I told her I was willing to help her in anyway. She had tears in her eyes and was visibly touched by the love of God. Isn’t it amazing how God sets us up, He lines things up so that He can touch those who wouldn’t normally hear from Him. Every time I see God move it makes me not want to miss any opportunity that God has put in front of me. To think that our little minute by minute decisions can change someone’s life forever. So, GO FOR IT!!! God is on the move and He wants to use YOU to bring His love into a very dark world.

Comments