"I'm shocked right now!", declares Gulf Arab muslim man after God healed him

today I saw a man with a neck brace. I asked him what happened. He told me he woke up 3 days earlier with it and had been in pain since them. He said it was hurting at the time. I asked him if he had a minute and invited him into my office. A friend of his joined me.

I asked if I could pray for him and he agreed. I prayed for once and he said it improved. I prayed again and all the pain left on one side. He took off the neck brace to check it out. There was still pain in the back of his neck. I asked if I could pray again. He agreed. I prayed once last time and ALL the pain left! At this point, I shared a bit more about my faith and why we pray for the sick. I asked him if he was going to put the neck brace back on - he said, "I don't need it anymore". At that point, he looked at me and said, "I'm shocked right now"! He and his friend left.

I'm glad I took the risk and asked him what was wrong - I think he'll be back to find out more about the Jesus who healed his neck!

Comments