hitting the streets in a muslim country

last night a couple of us headed out to see what God would do. As I met my friend in a mall, the Lord gave me a couple of words of knowledge - one for a shoulder problem and the other for a right wrist. The 1st guy we met was a Pakistani muslim. I asked him if he had a shoulder problem. He did and so I just put my hand on his shoulder and began to pray. It bothered him about every other day. Since it wasn't hurting at the time, we couldn't determine if he was healed. I will go back and see him in a few days.

As we were walking out of the mall, an Asian muslim woman saleswoman offered to let us try some cologne. We stopped and the word of knowledge for the right wrist came back. She had the problem - we prayed and she was healed! All the pain left her wrist. She was busy but we'll follow up with her as well.

next stop - visiting a Gulf Arab muslim friend who reads the Bible and has come to Church

Comments