blind eye opens (it's been 5 years since the last one)

last night I saw the Lord open a man's blind eye - he lost his sight about 5 months ago in one of his eyes and was completely blind in it. we had gone to pray for him because of a stroke that he had recently had. The family informed me that he was also blind. We prayed once for the eye and nothing happened. I decided to share the testimony of the blind eye I saw open in Mexico about 5 years ago. That must have shifted something - we prayed again, the power of God came and he was no longer blind. we tested it out by covering the other eye - he said, "I can see everything now".

probably the most powerful thing was to see the man's daughter-in-law just get overwhelmed by the Fear of the Lord. She just began to weep! It was so beautiful. That was exactly what I did when we saw our first blind eye healed!

Comments