working out AND healing the sick

this morning during my workout, I had asked the Lord to open a door. I wanted to minister to someone. There were lots of people out where I do my workouts.

towards the end of my workout, I saw a woman walking with a cane. I had my 'target':) I approached her and asked her what had happened. She had had an operation 5 years earlier but was still in pain.

I told her that I pray for the sick and asked if we could go and sit down on a nearby bench. When we sat down, I noticed that she was wearing a cross. I asked her a bit about her faith. She was a Lebanese Catholic woman.

She pulled up her pant leg so I could put my hand directly on her knee. (which was cute). The Holy Spirit began to come upon her and she was clearly encountering God. I felt power being released! I took my hand away after praying and asked if she had felt anything. These days it seems that when I ask this question they will almost always say yes. She said she felt heat!

I asked if she would test it out but she seemed a bit nervous to do that. That was the end of our time as she seemed like she wanted to go. Not sure if the encounter with God freaked her out a little. Hopefully I'll see her again in the same spot soon!

Comments