treasure hunting in the muslim world-pt 2

in the middle of a number of wrong words of knowledge (I missed with an Egyptian muslim, a Nepali hindu, a Filipino Catholic, and one or two others I can't now remember), we were in this shop and I was talking to a Syrian muslim about miracles (what else is there to talk about???) and a Bedouin Gulf Arab muslim man walks in. After a minute or so, a really strong word of knowledge returns for a left knee problem - I knew it was for him. It kept getting stronger and stronger.

Finally, I overcame whatever hesitation/fear of man issues that were trying to hold me back and ask him what is wrong with his knee - specifically his left knee. He was seriously taken back by this question - saying "what has God willed?" over and over again in Arabic. I just got really bold and said, "When you walked into this shop, the Lord spoke to me by revelation and showed me that you have a left knee problem". And a problem he sure had - metal rods in the knee (a quad accident). I knelt down to pray for him (which he was more than willing to have me do - unlike the two hesitant, fundamentalists earlier!. I told him that I wanted him to call me in the next day. I explained that God was going to do something remarkable - why else would He have shown me such a specific problem? He agreed with the reasoning. I even told him that I wouldn't be surprised if God removed the metal rods - to show His Glory.

That was a really good shop visit - especially after all the wrong words. The critical truth, keep swinging the bat until you get a hit!!!

Comments