"so you're a healer," says Syrian muslim woman

I was invited to go pray for a Syrian muslim woman who had dizziness and stomach problems. I knew that she would be receptive because attended Catholic schools growing up. Interestingly, she loves to go to Church!

I started by sharing lots of testimonies of people being healed. She responded, "so this is your good energy" and I said, "No! It's Jesus' power flowing through me!".

She wanted to know if there was anything she needed to during prayer. I just told her to relax and receive. As I prayed, the sharp stomach pain left. It kept coming back though.

While I was praying, she asked if I would pray loudly because she loves to hear Christians pray!

At the end of our time, she said she felt better but not 100%. We'll see how she is tomorrow. Even though she wasn't completely healed, she said, "so, you're a healer!" Of course I said, "Yes, I am!" She recognized the authority and honored it! May more muslims see our authority!

Comments