first his elbow, now its grandma's turn!

About a month ago, the Lord healed a muslim man's elbow after a word of knowledge (see "Gulf arab muslim's elbow healed after word of knowledge" (9/9)

I have been trying to follow up with this man ever since - he took my number but hasn't called. I have dropped by his work place several times but so far nothing has happened.

Tonight I went to see him again and this time, I got another word of knowledge. this time it was about hearing loss in both ears and I knew it was for someone in his close immediate family.

I asked him who it was who had this problem - he said it was his grandmother. I told him that my wife would LOVE to meet with her and would pray for her healing. the ball is again in his court. As I left, I told him to not forget about his grandma!

We'll see what happens - God is obviously working on this man's life.

Comments