Gulf Arab muslim man's wrist healed

I walked into a restaurant today and saw a Gulf Arab muslim man with a wrist brace on his left wrist (no need for a word of knowledge in this situation). I asked him what was wrong and then just asked him to give me his hand - I just began to pray for it. After I was finished, he asked me in Arabic if I had "read over His wrist" (the Islamic way to describe what I had done, they would however "read" a quranic verse or something). I told him I had "read over" him and that it was actually something that I must do AS A CHRISTIAN when we seem someone who needs healing. I asked him to check it out - he moved it a bit and said that the pain had left the wrist! After talking for a few minutes, he took my number and I told him that if he needed any other healing to call me. He told me that his elbow needed healing too as he was about to leave. I tried to pray again, but his food was ready and he had to leave.

Just "leaking" the Kingdom - the normal Christian life!

Comments