Egyptian muslim man's knee healed

as I walked into the shop, I got a really clear word of knowledge for the man behind the counter. I asked him what was wrong with his left knee. He said he had a problem and as usual, wanted to know how I knew. I explained that God had given me that information by revelation because He wanted to heal him. I asked him to give me his hand and just began to pray in Arabic for God's Kingdom to come and for God's hand to heal his knee. I wanted to know how it was after the 1st round of prayer - he said it was like 80% better. I asked him to give me his hand again - and sure enough, after the 2nd round all the pain was gone. I told him how much I had learned about healing from the Coptic Christians of Egypt (the majority Christian group in his country). I proceeded to give him the number of a gifted Egyptian evangelist in my city. He wanted my number too.

Comments