power spilling in Canadian mall - part 2

our next stop was a shoe store - I just sensed the Lord wanted to do something for the woman working there, so I went in with my question, "Do you need a miracle"? (I usually preface this with, "Can I ask you a really strange question"?)

I guess the Lord was behind the prompting because she said, "Yes I do, how did you know"? In short, she needed a major financial breakthrough. The Lord gave us some prophetic words for her and we got to pray for her. But wait, there's more - as we were praying, I got a word of knowledge about some kind of dental need. This got her attention further as she had had a filling fall out and was in need of a dentist. It was just a fun encounter that really encouraged this young woman and pointed her to Jesus.

After that we headed into a food court, and again, I went in with the same question, "Do you need a miracle"? - this time to a group of Sikh women who were working in a Subway sandwich outlet. I almost immediately got a word of knowledge that someone had a leg problem in a particular leg. The mother had this problem and let us pray. We actually prayed several times but saw no discernible improvement. This is NOT the ministry of Jesus and we weren't going to leave until we saw something happen (this is actually a key thing that enables us to persevere and keep pressing in for breakthrough). We learned that two of them had headaches and they allowed us to pray for those and both of these Sikh women were healed. We apologized about the leg, but were encouraged to see God's Kingdom come - there are NO HEADACHES in His Kingdom!!!! We got to invited these women to our nightly miracle/healing meetings and give them a number to call for follow-up.

Comments