confirmed healing by Physical Therapist

WE LOVE TO GET THE MEDICAL DOCUMENTATION OF MIRACLES - here's one I received today from a recent ministry trip:

DJ, you prayed over me with j and h and the Lord lengthened my right leg. I was hesitant to accept what I saw and felt. I work as a massage therepist inside a Physical Therapy office. The P.T. is a man of God also and he happens to be the peson who measured my legs the first time to determine that my hip problem was due to a leg deformity. My right leg was a half inch shorter. He has now remearsured and found out that the miracle was legitimate and that both of my legs are now exactly 86 cm. I smile every time I get to that part of the story... and I've told it has a testimony of God's love and favor for me many times to many different people in many walks of life.

Comments

  1. DJ...great testimonies. We see a lot of the same things when we go out and do the stuff.
    I would like to connect with any like minded normal Christians in the area, so check out our blog and send me an email.
    http://fullgospelpower.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment