Muslim Flight Stewardess Experiences God!

As i was flying on my way back home with my family. I felt a word of knowledge for the arm and wasn't sure who it was for. So i mentioned it to my sis and said it might be for the waitress. So she told me why don't u ask her and i said i would. As soon as the waitress began walking towards me i felt a word of knowledge for the leg. And i asked her if she had any pain in her leg and to my surprise she did and baffled she asked me why i had asked her. I let her know that God sometimes reveals others pains so He can heal them and told her that my sis would pray for her and God would heal her. Amazed at the word of knowledge she began to explain that she was wearing some kind of brace inside. She also said that she goes through intense pain frequently. Long story short she came back after leaving her tray for prayer. My sister prayed for her right at our seat having couple of people stare wondering what was going on. I then asked her if she felt anything happen and she said she felt light in her legs. I asked her if she was able to test it out or remove the brace. She said she couldn't because it would be hard to remove the brace on the flight but said that "she knew something had happened during prayer". Praise God for touching "the best" (that was her name in arabic). I let her know that " Jesus loved her".

Comments