being "stretched" prophetically

I was personally stretched prophetically over the past few days. I am more of a ‘healing guy’ and often am around more prophetically gifted people who function more in the prophetic. I ask for those needing healing, and send people to my prophetic friends for more prophetic ministry. However, I was spending time with a very prophetic Church and one of their pastors kept telling their young people to come to me for prophetic words. Talk about having to step up and press in. It was so good for me to be stretched in that way – and most importantly, THE LORD SPOKE TO PEOPLE. It goes to show that however true it may or may not be that the Gifts of the Holy Spirit are residential (i.e. people ‘have’ them resident and consistently), they are definitely also released generally for the need of the moment – which is something Wimber emphasized and taught. He was right!

Comments