accuracy in the word of knowledge

the other night I had an experience with a word of knowledge that was unprecedented for me personally. Normally I get a word of knowledge about a condition (i.e. right knee problem) and I somehow feel/sense it physically. The other night while I was in a meeting with a well-known prophetic minister, I was about to begin ministering to the sick with a friend and wanted to use the bathroom first. While I was in the bathroom, I got a word of knowledge for a left knee problem (in my normal way) but then I "saw" a woman with short-hair, wearing a red-colored long-sleeved shirt and pants. As soon as I walked out of the bathroom, my friend is ministering already and the woman at the front of the prayer line is exactly matching that description AND she is pointing to her LEFT KNEE. I hurried over there to show them what I had just written down in my book. Guess what happened? Yes, she was healed.

As I considered the experience, I think that the level of accuracy in that word was probably related to the fact that we were ministering with/alongside the prophetic minister who is renowned for his accuracy in the word of knowledge. What we call "association", wherein someone can flow in a gift that they normally do not flow in (or to the same level) as they are associating with someone who has recognized gifts in that area. Where is this in the Bible (one may be asking)? Go back and see what Saul (NOT a prophet) could do when he was in the company of the prophets. Fully Biblical and yet in many parts of the Church today - totally neglected and not at all well understood.

Comments

  1. What did you learn about this, I'm interested to know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. email us at joel2generation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. DJ, I have an awesome testimony to share with you. I thought I just stumbled upon your blog and figured I'd share the "preamble" with you but God had an amazing roadmap to reveal to me. The picture of Lonnie Frisbee stuck out to me and reminded me that my In-laws and my parents got saved as a result of that Jesus Movement. It lead me to recognize the name Marc DuPont, since Fribee influenced him, I found. I went to Duponts ministry page and immediately I found the backstory in the PREAMBLE! This is huge, since this is the very assignment the Holy Spirit has began in my very own church! My God, God is good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment