"Divine setup" with Gulf Arab muslim woman

This past week I went to a school function and a Gulf Arab muslim woman sat down next to me. Later an Arab Christian woman, who was a good friend of this woman joined us. Then she recognizes me and says, “I know you from the Bible Study, you are the one with “the Gift”. (Several months ago we had gone to this study and ministered healing and prophesied over a group of Arab women)

After hearing the stories of what happened that day, the muslim woman wanted to know all about healing and prophecy. She asked if we could get together. More than that, she wanted an Arabic Bible and was eager to know more about Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

What is so amazing is that this woman was responding with so much faith having ONLY HEARD the testimonies of what God had done. She hadn’t seen ANYTHING personally at that point. I can't wait to meet with her personally so that she can "taste and see" for herself that the Lord is good!

Comments