praying for people in a mall in a muslim country

last night we headed out with a group of people to see God's miraculous Kingdom break out in a popular mall. i can't say that the words of knowledge were coming very accurately - I think I got about 5 wrong words before getting one right. Desert Princess was gracious in approaching people to discover that I had missed it again. Finally, we were in a watch shop and I got a clear word for a problem in the upper left leg. I thought for sure it was for the muslim woman standing next to us watch shopping. Desert Princess checked it out to discover I had missed it again! (gotta be honest). I then asked the shop manager, a muslim man from Syria, and sure enough the word of knowledge was for him! (the truth is, if we keep swinging the bat, we eventually will get a hit!). I prayed for him and ALL the pain left his leg. The other employee in the shop was a Christian. Instead of answering his questions, I told him that his co-worker would tell him all about what had happened to him and who it was that had touched his leg - nothing like facilitating a new discipleship relationship!

We did get the chance to pray for several others - and other groups got to see other healings. It's amazing what you can get away with in public in a muslim country - what's your excuse if you're not praying for people in public??

Comments