hearing loss restored

a couple of weeks a couple brought me their daughter who had a 3 year wrist condition, I had gotten a word of knowledge which I wrote down before they came for a wrist problem and she was healed. (see blog post). I had also prayed for the father's hearing loss. He was losing range in his hearing and so we prayed that God would restore it completely. As I was relaying the testimony of his daughter again to the pastor of the Church, he mentioned that the man's healing had been totally restored and that he was hearing all sorts of things he couldn't hear before.

there also happens to be another woman in this Church who has lost a significant part of her hearing (it's hereditary and she wears hearing aids). Both my wife and I have prayed for this woman at different times and until now, no breakthroughs. However, the idea the Lord gave me was to have the guy whose hearing was restored pray for this woman. we are setting it up, but it should happen next week. keep you posted!

Comments