arm healed after woman responds to word of knowledge

during worship this morning, the Lord gave me a word of knowledge about a problem in the upper right arm (not the bicep, but close to it). I called it out at the end of the service and a first-time visitor to the Church comes up to me to say she had fallen and that she had pain in the same place in her right arm. She was probably in her 70's.

We prayed once and it got about 30% better. We prayed again and it jumped up about 30% more. We prayed a 3rd time and at the end she said, "now it's MUCH better". She had had limited mobility in the arm and by the end she was moving it all around without pain. I don't know if it was 100% healed when we were done, but I told her to check with me the following week so we could see what the end result was.

Comments