muslim man with a cane

Sometimes we DO NOT see the results we are praying for. I am sharing this story to illustrate the fact that things don't always go the way we would like.

I approached a Gulf Arab muslim man today with a cane. I asked him about what the problem was and it he explained he had a rare infection in his heal that caused tremendous pain.

I shared the testimony of another Gulf Arab man who had a similar situation - extreme pain in his foot (related to a tumor, not an infection). I told him how I had prayed and that God had taken away all the pain.

He asked if I did "black magic"? I assured him that I was asking God to bring healing. I had already explained that I was a Christian but they often ask.

I put my hand on his foot and while praying I felt there was something happening. I asked him how it was - if the pain was any less, or if he had felt anything. Nothing he said and went on his way.

With all the healings we are seeing and sharing about, sometimes it is important to also write about the situations where nothing seems to happen.

Comments

  1. Even when we don't see things happen, God is undoubtably working behind the scenes in some other way...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment