bangladeshi muslim men healed

while walking past a group of Bangladeshi muslim men, I got a word of knowledge for an ankle problem - no one had that problem, but someone had a knee problem. (btw - I don't mind getting words of knowledge wrong all day long when God redeems them!!!). I prayed for him two times and his knee was healed - talk about a guy who thoroughly checked out his knee - like literally a few minutes of testing it out. That guy told all his friends and I got Sanctified Surfer to join me - he prayed for a guy's back and after praying a couple of times, he was healed also.

What a testimony to all of these muslim men who saw Jesus' power to heal them! May the Lord lead them to other believers who will be able to explain to them, in their own language, more about the Kingdom that touched them.

Comments