egyptian muslim men healed on the streets

we were eating lunch when one of the servers, an Egyptian muslim man comes up and a word of knowledge about a sinus condition in the right side of his nose comes to me. I pull him aside and ask him about it, he says, "yes I have that problem". He let me pray for him. Some friends of mine who frequent his restaurant, will be following him up. I think he was surprised at how the Lord revealed his condition.

about a half hour later, we are walking out of a mall and a strong word of knowledge slams into my right knee as I look over at two Egyptian men sitting on benches. I walk up to them and ask in Arabic, "which one of you has pain in your right knee"? Sure enough one of them immediately says, "I do". I explained that God revealed it to me and that He would heal it. I laid my hands on his knee and the Lord's power came on his knee. The way I knew he was healed, is that he turns to his friend and begins to say, "by God, something has happened in my knee". I said that was the presence of God. My homework assignment for him - find one your Egyptian Christian friends and share with him what Jesus has done for you.

Comments