several people testify to pain leaving their bodies

after Desert Princess and I ministered in a Church service, we called out several words of knowledge - specifically for pain in the neck and the lower part of the arms. We ministered healing to several people who testified to pain leaving their bodies. as we ministered, the Lord released several more words of knowledge. One word I remember came to me about a pain behind the eye and in a specific part of the head. I thought it was for the woman I was praying for, but afterwards the woman standing next to us said, "I had the pain behind the eye and in the head". She said the pain almost left completely right after saying it. I prayed for the little remaining pain and it left too.

Desert Princess saw a woman's throat healed (who had responded to the original word of knowledge) and her stomach. She also ministered to a pain she had all up and down the left side of her body. The Lord began to touch her and we are waiting to see what the end result is. She will come and meet with us again tomorrow.

Comments