iraqi and bangladeshi muslims healed in the desert

while we were out in the desert riding quads, the Lord gave me a word of knowledge for the guys we rented the quads from - first of all there was a shoulder condition. I asked a couple of Iraqi muslims, but it wasn't for them. Then their Bangladeshi muslim co-worker came up. it was for him. I prayed for him and he was healed.

We talked about the power that Jesus had/has to heal and I explained we Christians have been given the same mandate to heal the sick.

Then I got another word of knowledge for one of the Iraqi muslims - a toe problem on the left big toe. One of the guys had broken his tow and it wasn't even strait. That was until after prayer. I laid my hands on his foot and prayed. After I was done, he began to move it (which he couldn't really do before). There was much more movement. What however really was shocking to him was that it was now strait! If he hadn't said it, I probably wouldn't have believed it - but he was telling his friends that his toe was no longer bent.

Not a bad time quading - have fun, heal the sick, go home!

Comments