God turns the heart of a muslim government official

What has happened in the last 24 hours is so amazing! I will post another blog about a series of healings and supernatural things that the Lord has done in the last couple of days, but this blog post began with 2 dreams I had early this morning. I have been struggling to overcome a couple of obstacles to get my family's residency finalized the in the country we live in. We faced a couple of hurdles that were going to require me to pay hundreds of dollars in courier fees sending documents back to the U.S. - a process that would require several governmental stops (both at the State and Federal levels) and in just a morning God sorted it all out.

Here is what happened. I had a couple of documents that the government of this muslim country would not accept without further certification. I was so frustrated. I had tried everything and this morning I had one final appointment with the head of a government department to see if something could be done. Before I woke up, I had 2 prophetic dreams - I saw myself in the government office and men were signing my paperwork. I woke up so encouraged.

i had an appointment first thing in the morning and arrived early for the meeting. As I was getting out of my car, I got a strong word of knowledge for a neck condition - I knew immediately that the word was for the director I was about to meet.

We had our meeting and he basically said what had been said by everyone else - including this man who I had met with several weeks before. There was basically NO WAY that anything could be done to further the process of my family's residency without having 2 documents sent to the U.S.A.

I was a bit discouraged, but as we were about to leave his office, I shared with him the word of knowledge. "Do you have a neck problem". I asked. He did. But, he didn't seem interested in either how I knew about it or my offer for help. I asked if he wanted my phone number, but he basically declined the offer.

I left a bit deflated, but I was off to another government office to get something that might help my problem. A few hours later I was back in the same man's office.

What happened next is just all God. He looked at some further paperwork that I was able to bring and basically said it wouldn't help. At this point, I gave him my phone number (which I had written out) and said that I wanted to help him with his neck problem.

He asks me at this point to see all of my documentation again - it was clear that something in him had changed, and he wanted to find a way to help me solve my problem. He looks at my son's birth certificate (which he had already accepted as is) and said that it would suffice to verify my marriage certificate because both of our names were on his birth certificate.

However, there was still the issue of my daughter's birth certificate which was not acceptable (because it was issued by a county in the U.S.)

I asked him what could be done. He says, "I'm going to help you". He said, "This document is not acceptable, BUT I am going to sign off on it on the condition that when you are back in the U.S. that you will get it stamped for me". Of course I readily agreed even though I explained to him that it would be nearly a year before I could get that done. He was fine with that!!!

I was shocked - this man who simply wouldn't budge - who wouldn't be persuaded just basically makes a complete turn and was now willing to make a massive exception to regulations to help me!!!!

Then he asks me - "how can you help my neck"? I give him a short Kingdom explanation and tell him that if we could get together sometime for about 15 minutes. He asks, "what about RIGHT NOW"? He said we could go back into his private office.

The next thing I know I have my hands on his neck praying for his healing. I prayed 3 different times - it got better each time but in the end he wasn't completely healed. Which was quite surprising given all the divine assistance (2 dreams and a clear word of knowledge). Oh well - we leave the results up to God.

I had wondered why God hadn't given me the favor in the multiple other visits to different governmental agencies and even the U.S. Embassy - nothing had worked, but on this day, when I was able to get my focus off of my need and looked to reach out to another, something happens!!!

Sounds just like God's heart to me!

Comments