when a stranger calls - because God's Kingdom came upon her too!

I got an interesting call the other night from the woman’s sister who I prayed for and was healed a few days ago in the restaurant She had asked me if she could give my number to her friend (another muslim woman) who needs healing. I said “ You know that I am a Christian and that I pray in Jesus name, right?” She said, “Yes, I know.” Her friend called me that evening to set up an appointment for healing.

The next day she called me again. She told that when I was praying for her sister in the restaurant she felt something happen to her as well, the same peace and presence of God. She was feeling fine all day and then in the evening she had pain in her stomach. In the middle of the night she saw a floating green crystal and then she felt something leave her stomach and all the pain was gone. She said that she had had many miscarriages and wondered if something had happened in her womb. I told her that I think that she was healed. She told me that no one knew about her experiences. She said she thinks that there is a connection between us and that if I figured out what this all meant that I should call her right away. I told her I would pray and ask God for understanding.

Comments