muslims touched through a word of knowledge

I had to make a quick trip to the market to pick up some things. We had been worshipping in the car on our way back from Church - as I walked into the store, I got a clear word of knowledge in my right shoulder. I knew it was for the men standing by the door as I had been talking to them when I entered.

i went up and asked them which one had the shoulder problem. Two said they didn't, but the 3rd one did! I laid my hands on him and prayed. He was healed.

How do I know he was healed? Because his friend asked him if he was healed, he told him yes, and then his muslim friend, Pakistani I believe, asked me to pray for him. All the while an Egyptian muslim man was watching.

You've got to love healings breaking out at the market in a muslim country just a couple of days after Ramadan has ended.

Comments