knee healed - we hear about it two weeks later

a couple of weeks ago, I got a clear word of knowledge for a knee condition. I asked the couple I was with if either of them had the problem, they didn't. I told them, "I guess I'll keep looking for someone with a knee problem".

when I got to the youth group where my kids were, they were praying for healing and I asked if anybody had the knee problem - one of the girls said, "my mother has a problem with that knee". Good enough for me. We laid hands on her and asked the Lord to enable her to carry a gift of healing to her mother. She left with the intention of praying for her mother's knee as soon as she got home. After that I didn't hear anything about it.

A couple of days ago, I heard about a woman's knee being healed when her daughter came home from Church to lay hands on her. Sure enough, it was the same woman. She was healed completely when her daughter prayed for her and the testimony was spreading all over the place.

Sometimes we don't get to hear what happened and sometimes we do.

Comments