Gulf Arab muslim woman healed in restaurant then asks, “where’s your (medical) clinic”?

Yesterday while in a restaurant, DJ got a word of knowledge for a shoulder problem as he walked by a muslim woman. I approached her and asked if she had a shoulder problem and she said “no, but my daughter does”. The next thing I know, I’m sitting at a table with these women (the daughter is about 30 yrs old).

The daughter had fallen and had constant pain. It affected her sleep and she couldn’t even lift her arm. I asked if I could pray and she agreed.

I laid my hands on her shoulder (I always pray with my eyes open so as to not draw any further attention) and prayed in Jesus’ Name for her to be healed.

After praying I asked, “Did you feel anything?” She said, “Yes, I felt a soothing presence in my arm”. I said, “That’s God healing you”! She lifted her arm up – something she could not do before. Most of the pain was gone!

She pointed to one spot and said, “there’s just a little bit of pain in this one spot now”. I prayed again and all the pain was gone.

She then began to tell me about another condition she had – as I sensed it was clearly demonic, I asked if we could set up another time to get together.

It was funny because then she asked, “where’s your clinic”? (thinking medical). I told her it was in my home.

I can’t wait to tell her more about the “Great Physician” who heads up our clinic!

Comments