Lord reveals a muslim man’s conditions and so we set up a “Healing Appointment”

While waiting for my kids to come out of school, the Lord began to speak to me about the muslim man sitting next to me who was waiting for his kids. I struck up a conversation and then I took the risk, “By the way, do you or someone in your family have some kind of a nerve problem that causes numbing on the left side of your face”. He begins to tell me about a nerve problem on the left side of his neck that affects that area. Next I ask him if he has an upper back problem. He confirms that he has problems with his upper back with his lumbar disks.

The next question always comes – “How did you know I have these problems”? I explained to him that I knew them by “revelation” from God. He had some familiarity with Christian saints who worked miracles (he was from Lebanon) and so I had natural bridge to speak about Divine Healing.

It wasn’t the right place to minister to him, but we exchanged numbers and are going to meet for his “Healing Appointment”. To be continued…

Comments